GlobalWise assists in raising funds for the development of new and innovative products and systems. We have the know-how and the experience to help you reach and present your case with industrial companies, institutes, governmental bodies and consultants to set up consortia and claim funding from national, international and investment funds, e.g.:
• FP7 (EU)
FP7 stands for The Seventh Framework Program for Research and Technological Development. This is the EU’s main instrument for funding research and development activities covering almost all scientific fields and it will run from 2007 to 2013.
Among the disciplines funded –
– Food, Agriculture, Biotechnology
– ICT (Information and Communications Technology)
– Nanotechnology, Materials, Production
– Transport and Aeronautics
– Social Science Humanities
• Horizon 2020 (EU)
This is the financial instrument for the implementation of the Innovation Union, a Europe 2020 flagship initiative aimed at securing Europe’s global competitiveness. Running from 2014 to 2020 with an €80 billion budget, the EU’s new program for research and innovation is part of the drive to create new growth and jobs in Europe.
• Others Funds, such as the Israeli Chief Scientist (Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor) BIRD (Israel-USA), Eureka (Europe), Celtic (Europe-Israel) and more.